Sign in to follow this  
C-786563

DASHBOARD LIGHTS FLASH

I have a 2016 Pace Arrow and all the bugs have not been found yet. I was driving the interstate at almost dusk and it was time to turn on the headlights. When I did, all the lights on the dash just started flashing continuously, but the headlights did not blink, but came on as usual. I turned them off and on and the dash lights would blink off and on. I pulled over and turned all lights off and killed the engine. waited for awhile and re-started. it worked fine the rest of the trip home. Three months later it happed again. Camping World could not find the problem and it would not duplicate the flashing. Anyone have this happen ???

..Marvin..

Marvin.

Welcome to the Forum.

Did you try the dimmer on your headlight switch? Possibly could be a bad or corroded switch. Inside the switch is a reistate  that controls the brightness of the dash lights. Turning it back and forth several time my clean the contact.

Herman

Thank you guys, I'll pass this info on.

It's in the shop now for unrelated items and I'll have the mechanic take a look at that ground connection. I have them checking for any recalls on this problem too.

..MARVIN..

I also have a problem with my long slide (driver side), I'm hearing that the slide is bowed at the top and is letting water in from the slide topper. Has anyone heard of that??

Marvin, Way off the original subject? Original post was electrical and this question is structural. Best answers and information might come from asking unrelated questions on separate posts.

Check and see if there is a recall for the problem, some of the longer slides where installed with 2 slide rails installed / where there should have been 3.  The other item - is how much weight is stored in the slide, there are upper weight load limits.

Rich.

When I owned a 2017 Pace Arrow I had that exact same problem. 

Every 20 seconds, they'd go out for about a second and a half.

I never got it fixed.... I traded the coach in.... but, from the research I did it could very well be the fact that Fleetwood switched to LED lights in the dash cluster but did not do it correctly.... by that I mean, LED from what I am told, requires a very stable voltage.... if it's not just right, the lights will go off.... or something to that affect.  I think there may be a recall for this issue.