eric@babin.com

2014 ITASCA ELLIPSE - NO POWER TO DISHWASHER AND DRYER

I have a 2014 Itasca Ellipse (Winnebago Tour) 42QD.

The dishwasher and the dryer have no power. 

Both have a 15amp circuit breaker, and the breakers are side by side. Both are NOT tripped. I reset to verify.

My guess is that a GFCI circuit it tripped. I have found 2 of these. One is in the 1/2 bath, the other is in the master bath.  There must be a third one.  Where the heck is it?

I've searched the operator's manual but it is very vague as to the location of the outdoor GFCI.

Frustrating , but an easy fix. The EMS system reading should have indicated an issue indicating the missing L1 or L2 source. 

Thanks for posting the information on the cause !

Rich.

Another example of why you need a Progressive Surge Protector at the park power post, even if you have a hard wire SP. 

7 hours ago, DickandLois said:

Frustrating , but an easy fix. The EMS system reading should have indicated an issue indicating the missing L1 or L2 source. 

Thanks for posting the information on the cause !

Rich.

Yes.... didn't consider that could be a problem until searching for GFCI for an hour. It was quite strange.... 7 volts was coming through on L1.  

2 hours ago, manholt said:

Another example of why you need a Progressive Surge Protector at the park power post, even if you have a hard wire SP. 

Agreed.  Time for an investment to be made. 

May I suggest the SSP 50XL, it's UL Certified & meets CSA standards! :) If you have a hard wired unit, it covers everything the XL dosn't.

In you electronic management panel you should have a power management system display. If you scroll through you will see L1, L2 - Voltage on each and the amps they are drawing. After I fire up I always scroll to that reading and watch when I have to turn things on/off. With 3 AC's running I pull 41 amps and that will only work on pedestals that have 120v line input, not 115 or weak breakers.

I ran all 3 today,  including dash air and 2 portable fans!  Ruidoso, NM to Abilene, TX.  10KW generator.  Now running 2 AC's on campground post.  It's 100 out there! :(

Wayne is right, you got to show 45/45 at 117/122 volts and 60 Hz!