Jerald W Koenig

Installing Samsung RF-18 refrigerator in 2007 Monaco Knight

Thanks for pictures and all info.  We were able to get the old Nocold out last night and I will begin working on modifications needed for RF-18.  What modifications do I need to do with 12volt wires and system?

28 minutes ago, Jerald W Koenig said:

Thanks for pictures and all info.  We were able to get the old Nocold out last night and I will begin working on modifications needed for RF-18.  What modifications do I need to do with 12volt wires and system?

You will need to cap off the propane line-- either there at the back of the refrigerator or at some junction further "up-stream". Cleanest is at the manifold by the propane tank/regulator if that is how it is plumbed.

On the 12 VDC, you can just use a butt connector on the positive and on the negative (positive being the more critical).  That will isolate the copper from touching anything.  If you have a separate fuse, you can pull that as well.  But the butt connectors are the critical part.  Would hate for someone to look at the fuse box and replace a missing fuse and cause a short.