C-786563

THE SLIDE IS BOWED ??

First..Was told that I had a slide seal problem. Then told it's not the seals, but that the slide is bowed and when it rains water is coming thru  a spot at the top of the bow and on to the slide bypassing the slide topper. when I close the slide I still have water on the slide and into the coach. I have a 2016 Pace Arrow with the long driver side slide.  ANYONE ???

..MARVIN..

Marvin,

Check and see if there is a recall for the problem, some of the longer slides where installed with 2 slide rails installed / where there should have been 3.  The other item - is how much weight is stored in the slide, there are upper weight load limits.

Rich.

Each one of my 4 slides, will get some water under the Topper after a heavy rain.  As the slide comes in, the seal  will act like a squeegee and the water will come of the side of slide, sometimes into my coach, but there is a channel on the bottom, at floor level, that allowes the water to drain outside.  That's normal.

Full wall slide, like you have, has 3 slide rails!  Newer seen 2!  Forget Camping World, call REV group...they built your coach! 

Thanks guys. I need to make a few calls. I'm hoping my extended warranty will cover the fix. The main warranty was only for a year. I'll check back... 

Thanks again..

..MARVIN..

I was told that Fleetwood has seen the pictures sent in by the mechanics and was told that Fleetwood seeing them, shows the slide is not cut correctly and is BOWED about over an inch. They will not take responsibility for the problem. I am to talk to them this week. will keep you up on it..

...MARVIN..