traveler44

Electrical schematics.

Hi all, new to these forums. New to Rving. Have a gas 2002 Monaco La Palma 36DBD, in shop right now. Power mirrors out, dash fan out, jacks out. Shop asking if I have schematics or could take a while and get expensive. Trying to find power schematics! Contacted REV. They do not have as they did not get when they bought Monaco. Anyone have any suggestions?

1 hour ago, traveler44 said:

Hi all, new to these forums. New to Rving. Have a gas 2002 Monaco La Palma 36DBD, in shop right now. Power mirrors out, dash fan out, jacks out. Shop asking if I have schematics or could take a while and get expensive. Trying to find power schematics! Contacted REV. They do not have as they did not get when they bought Monaco. Anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome to the FMCA Forum Sent you a PM that might help you.

Went right through the middle of Winnipeg years ago when we missed the bypass, but that time we had a much smaller coach. Would not like to do it in the one we have now !!! LOL

Side note, Worked with a fellow from Winnipeg - on and off for about 15 years. Lost track of him when I retired.

Rich.

To reply using a PM - open by clicking on my name above the picture, there will be an envelope in the top right corner - click on it and fill in the  send a message form !

REV does have them. You need to be a bit persistent to get the right person to look for them. Before they closed the Oregon call center, I was able to get mine. They do have them, the newer folks don't have a clue how to get to them and they need to have the time to find them (they are electronic file by the way).

I have a 2014 ACE 27.1 with a gremlin in the system, emailed thor service, they sent 4 pages of schematics via email. Granted it takes a masters degree to read em but they sent with no problem. Suggest you start with mfg customer service.