raibourn

Kleen Tank Service

I am considering having my holding tanks cleaned by a company named Kleen Tank Service, but before I spend the money would like to know if anyone has any experience with this company and if so, what were the results?  Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Just curious what the reason would be to have your tanks cleaned like that? Is there a problem or just routine maintenance?

They will be at the Thor Diesel Club rally and ae offering a "special" so it looked like a good time to consider this service.  I do not have a significant problem, so mostly routine maintenance, but I am hoping that the gauges will be more accurate.  I know that is probably just a dream!

If you have lights they will never be accurate because of the internal contacts.  If you want more accurate you need a system like See Level with external sensors.

I installed Sea Level gauges after Perry last year and couldn't be happier with them. While at Perry i bought them and the President of Sea Level asked what coach I had. I told him and he drew the complete diagram for me to do the installation completely from memory. Worked like a charm.

Herman 

I have installed SeaLevel II on two different coaches. Best system available. My control panel is in the bathroom. That was the best location to get to 12 vdc and access to below the floor and tanks. Just followed water lines. I used new wire which left the old idiot lights active, but you can use the old wire, also.