Sign in to follow this  
eric@babin.com

RV PORT IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS (CARPORT)

I'm going having a cover for my RV built in Pipe Creek TX.

I do NOT want one of those cheap looking metal covers.....

I'd love to see some of the things FMCA members have done that is useful and that looks nice.

If you could include the cost of what you have pictured, and maybe break it down to how much the "pad" (drive/concrete etc) cost and the cost of the actual structure.

Lastly, if there is some one you could recommend in the north west San Antonio area (Pipe Creek, Banders etc) that would also be very helpful.

Eric,

Have you thought of going to Muller Metal Buildings. They can help you with the design, supply all the material and recommend a good builder in your area to erect the building. 

Herman 

in 1988 I built a garage on my vacant lot that is 32ft x 64 ft with a 15ft ceiling.  Has a 14 ft rv door and a 7 ft double wide car door. I moved my metal and woodworking shop into it along with the motorhome.  I then built my house using the shop equipment.  I think the cost was around $30K.

2 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Eric,

Have you thought of going to Muller Metal Buildings. They can help you with the design, supply all the material and recommend a good builder in your area to erect the building. 

Herman 

I'll check them out. Thank you.

1 hour ago, desertdeals69 said:

in 1988 I built a garage on my vacant lot that is 32ft x 64 ft with a 15ft ceiling.  Has a 14 ft rv door and a 7 ft double wide car door. I moved my metal and woodworking shop into it along with the motorhome.  I then built my house using the shop equipment.  I think the cost was around $30K.

I wish prices were still that low!