Catman300

She said,Lets get a Motorhome

Thanks Richard.Seems to be a great group of folks here,and lots of good information about RV's and travel.

Hopefully i will answers to help others too.

As Richard said...now it has begun!  There are times on the Forum, that reminds me of, "One flew over the Cocoos nest..."!

Smart newbie/ Welcome aboard as well. He bought a rig with a side radiator or so it seems. Wish that I had done that.🙄

19 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Yes, Welcome Catman, but watch that mailbox when pulling out. :D

Herman

Hey,Thank y'all for the warm welcome...uh,i guess that's what you call it.🤣

Herman,you nailed it.When i pull too close to that mailbox.....i am waiting on the day i forget it is there and take it out because i couldn't see it.lol

I only park there long enough to unload the coach into our 5th wheel set-up in Shawnee Forest,then go park at one of our campsites.

8 hours ago, obedb said:

Smart newbie/ Welcome aboard as well. He bought a rig with a side radiator or so it seems. Wish that I had done that.🙄

Rut-ro,😮 Sure hope that side radiator doesn't give me problems!? I do know to keep it clean,especially between the intercooler and rad.

As long as you keep the CAC clean, you'll be fine!  Take it, that your 5'er has more living space than the coach?

Welcome. I remember when my wife said that also and it's been nothing but enjoyable since, except when it's cabin fever weather in the Northeast.

On 9/9/2018 at 11:48 PM, manholt said:

As long as you keep the CAC clean, you'll be fine!  Take it, that your 5'er has more living space than the coach?

Thanks again y'all.YES,We have a 38' Copper Canyon 5'er with 4 slides set-up at our property under a 20'x41' shed type bldg,with a 41' deck under roof.

It seems to have more room than the Coach,but really not as 'open' floor space really.Been camping for many years and just bought this Newmar few weeks ago.We are fixin

to get our house ready to sell and use our Shawnee property as a base camp,then hit the road with a toad.