DickMott

Cooper Roadmaster 295/75R/22.5 Tires

We are looking for new tires for our 1999 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom 40-foot motor home. Has anyone purchased Cooper Roadmaster tires and, if so, what has been your experience? Thanks for any useful information!

Disk,

Welcome to the Forum.

I purchased two ToYo's M-144's for the front after a blowout on a 2016 G670 Goodyear. Like them a lot. Plan on moving them to the tag in February an putting 6 more Toyo's on. The price is right and so far we like the Toyo's.

Herman

Sorry....can't say anything about Cooper tires but I am also pleased with the Toyo tires I had installed on our Bay Star.  My rig is stored at a local trucking company, and the owner recommended Toyo tires based upon his experiences using them on his trucks. 

Sorry, currently a Michelin user, but both Toyos and Continental, is on my short list.  From the response so far, no Cooper! :(

Cooper is a great company, I have used their tires on my autos for years, but so far not on the MH's. I have used Toyo's on the coaches and have had good luck with them also.

They are probably a great company.  I had a set of Cooper tires on my Chrysler minivan and they failed. They were replaced under warranty and failed again.  The 3rd time they failed the company bought me a set of Michelins to get out of their warranty responsibility.  The Michelins worked for years and were on the van when I sold it.

My friends Allegro Bus has Cooper Roadmasters on it, he has maybe 25,000 miles on them and so far no issues. I rode in it, it was quiet

Been running Double Coins on the back last 10k.  No problems.  A local tire dealer made me one heck of a deal, half the price of popular brands.  I am running Firestone on the steer tires.