F467598

Yuma AZ Winter RV Resorts

Question

Hello Fellow Members,

We are thinking about traveling to the Yuma AZ area this winter. Spending some time there and then travel off to Hot Springs CA

We have been looking at RV Parks in Yuma AZ area they all seem to be near the Highway and Train tracks.

Can anyone give us recommendation for a nice park that is quiet in the Yuma area also away from the noisy road and Train Tracks .

If anyone has traveled to the same area, we would appreciate some feedback.

Thank you,

Kevin and Barb

8 answers to this question

Kevin, How close do you want to be to town?  Amenities, Just what is your priorities, rv park or resort, price.  Proximity to Mexico makes for a lot of traffic and I-8/RR tracks!

Have heard good things about Del Pablo rv park/resort.

Would help to know make, model and length of your RV!

Thank you for the reply,

We have a 36' Fleetwood Excursion towing a Jeep Cherokee. We like the Amenities, RV Resort or park. Still trying to figure out the difference. We don't mind being within a few miles from town. We like quiet and away from the trains. Seeing pricing around 500 to 600 perm

Also would like to do a little off roading. Mexico not a real big deal for us 

Thank you,

Kevin and Barb 

On 9/19/2018 at 2:26 PM, manholt said:

I once had a spot by the fence, train was 15 feet away!  They get real "Horn happy" at 2am!!!

I was in the same situation at the RV park and motel on the East end of Havre, MT. The main switchyard is on the other side of the fence.

On 9/18/2018 at 5:49 AM, manholt said:

Kevin, How close do you want to be to town?  Amenities, Just what is your priorities, rv park or resort, price.  Proximity to Mexico makes for a lot of traffic and I-8/RR tracks!

Have heard good things about Del Pablo rv park/resort.

Would help to know make, model and length of your RV!

36' fleetwood Excursion