Sign in to follow this  
jforister

Aladdin Control Module Location?

New coach owner here.  Learning a lot with a lot left to learn!  

We bought a 2003 Beaver Monterrey early this year and are using it regularly. However there have been and are many items that either don’t work or don’t work properly.  I have run down and repaired or replaced several of these and the coach is quite usable and comfortable. 

I’m now chasing more minor issues.  Just got the rear view camera and monitor going and would like to see if the Aladdin system might be made operable.  I found a lot of the sensors in a waste tank bay, but I can’t find the control module or the reset button ANYWHERE!  Any hints will be appreciated.  Monaco Tech just said “dunno, we didn’t build it”.

(Have checked all cabinets inside the coach, multiple times.  Have not pulled the front tv to check behind it.)

My Aladdin module is above the driver's seat behind a cabinet door.  The reset switch is visible but you have to remove the facing to get to the control module.  Beaver Coach Sales in Bend Oregon is your best place for parts.  541-322-2184.  Beaver Ambassador Club a FMCA Chapter is your best place for info on Beavers.  beaveramb.org.

Congrats on your new Beaver.

Jerry