obiwan_canoli

2017 Newmar Ventana LE Water Heater Switch

My 2017 Newmar Ventana LE has two switches for the water heater... one, with a red-lighted switch, is flipped "ON" when hooked to Shore Power, and the red lighted switch comes on...

The other switch - lower right  side of display, where the Step control & security light switches all are housed within one small black panel - has NO lite, nor does it indicate which flip of the switch is "ON" or "OFF"... I've tried both, but when dry camping, neither position seems to work, as I get no hot water heater running (you can hear it when hooked to shore power)... I don't know which position is on or off...

It seems a silly question, I should have figured this out by now, but as I said, neither position seems to work... anyone have a thought here?

Do you have an Oasis Hydronic heating system or gas/electric water heater?  Newmar customer service will answer your questions also.

My Ventana is Oasis and one switch is to diesel, the other is electric.

1 should be block heather & I think, that is the the one that don't work, until you plug it in, in engine compartment. 

We have the same setup.  The one with the light on it is the propane heater.  The one on the right is the electric heat.  If the light stays on, there is something wrong with the propane part.  We have to get all the air out of all the lines before the propane part will work.  I'm late to the party here but if you don't have an answer yet, I'll check to see which is on or off on the switch to the right for the electric heat.