erniee

Curves, anyone?

That is a most excellent job. Till you blow the pictures up they look like the floor goes under the wall. I know that took some time and craftsmanship to do.

Bill

Bill, True craftsmanship, look at where it meet the tile. I doesn't go under the tile there. 

Erniee, I would have wasted a lot of flooring to get just one board looking that good let alone the entire floor. Great job.

Herman

Thanks

This is in a Newell.

Since we bought a house in Mineral Wells last Dec, I don't have time to redo the floors in our coach- yet

Beautiful work and cabinetry. I suspected either Newell or Evolution, even Country Coach did not use that much detail. Not many have heard of Evolution, I know the owner, John Cherry, his work doesn't start below $1.5 mill.

Ernie, i'm curious. is that a floating floor? Wondering how it reacts with temperature swings throughout the seasons in a coach application?

This is engineered wood adhered with urethane adhesive. Totally dimensionally stable. When its' stuck- its' stuck.

DSC09788.JPG

DSC09789.JPG

DSC09790.JPG

DSC09791.JPG

DSC09792.JPG

Edited by Erniee
new photos

Ernie, What is the wood grain? it is beautiful, almost looks like teak, something exotic. One would want to remove the shoes before entering the palace. I like the tile in the side entry but this makes me think twice. Might not be the most friendly right now as we are desert dry campers.

The wood is acacia. This is in a 2000 Newell 45.9

The last photo in this segment shows where the drop down floor is located. See if you can tell where the seam is.

DSC09793.JPG

DSC09794.JPG

DSC09795.JPG

DSC09796.JPG

DSC09797.JPG

DSC09798.JPG

On 9/26/2018 at 6:07 PM, FIVE said:

You guys are weird...that's not my idea of "curves."😉

On 9/26/2018 at 7:49 PM, jleamont said:

😂

On 9/27/2018 at 6:36 AM, Erniee said:

mine either~

On 9/27/2018 at 7:26 AM, manholt said:

Mid entry, is it a 2004 or 5?  40' or 45'.

FIVE.  Ditto! 🤣

Come on guys! At your ages take what you can and carpe diem.

You are truly a master Ernie.

Looks like he has been using an EXACTO knife...attention to the details is a learned skill and difficult to master. It does not happen overnight. Very pretty Ernie.