erniee

Curves, anyone?

I don't know what the owners are going to do. They pretty much have it in top condition.

I have another Newell that arrived yesterday. Someone did a terrible job on the flooring- I'll post photos to show later

The marble is dirty looking, is what I meant.  Can take of the old non skid and put on new, after cleaning!?

Ge Carl, that is the problem with using real marble, it may not be as perfectly white as the fake stuff. I Like it just the way it is. 

Great job Ernie.

Bill

Entries are a tough one. Tough to decide what to do, especially with a carpet entry like ours. I have no wood on any flooring elsewhere so what do you do in a case like that. We currently have black rubber treads and carpeted sides, at the top of the staircase is carpet also. 

Ernie, thoughts? 

Gee Bill, I have a whole master bath room in my house & it's real Italian marble, that includes the floor.  Same with my fire place surround.  Even the Italians clean their bathrooms! :P

Joe.  I also, have your problem....ugly entry! :( 

we have had a ton of rain while I was doing this coach, plus the pecan trees are sweating all over everything. I believe the owner is going to wash the outside and the entry after he gets to a dry area. That pecan sweat is a mess.

I would get new treads and throw that old carpet away on the sides and add wood and new rubber treads with circles instead of lines- easier to keep this photo is in A Newmar- the hinges make it impossible to add wood on the risers, like I usually do

DSC09746.thumb.JPG.672dbb2881a2efde09b653d175ed17ec.JPG

I have another Newell here. This one has cork laminate "installed" I say that as this is how they cut against the walls:

DSC09824.JPG

DSC09825.JPG

The ACACIA will spice this one up very nicely for sure. The cork is a real duh makes no statement at all and the caulk...a hack's icing. Not everybody has great taste. As Carl said waiting for more pictures.

That makes a statement.  Newell & Prevost Conversions, all have curves...must be a PIA to redo floors & ceiling! :blink: