erniee

Curves, anyone?

Really nice work Ernie. How many times did you talk bad about the guy who drew it up with somany odd nooks and crannies? Many will not appreciate how complicated what you are showing us is to do well.

Bill

Thanks Bill. All coaches have some of these angles. I often wonder if the designers have ever stayed in one overnight?

9 hours ago, Erniee said:

Thanks Bill. All coaches have some of these angles. I often wonder if the designers have ever stayed in one overnight?

Yes they have some angles but I can see what a pain some of those like in the first couple pictures and 4th. The work around the pocket door looks like you took it out and reset it over the finished work.:D

You know I was just told in anouther thread that you didn't need to have a RV or travel in a RV to run a RV based company. Why you can even be the CEO.

Bill

Ermie.

I remember what it looked like, when you got it at Legacy & this is an amazing transformation!

Thanks for sharing!

Carl C.

As you can see ours are in need of some updating. That wood would look good with the rest of the wood on the dash area. The only area of concern, our upper step lifts for storage. 

step1.jpg

step2.jpg

Joe, mine is a storage also!  Linda's problem is what would you put in there?

Now, you would have an excuse to come back to Texas...Mineral Wells is a nice town.

46 minutes ago, Erniee said:

The entry is acacia.

I have no problems with liftable steps.

Ernie, where are those grey treads available to purchase? 

Home Depot, stair supplies, Wayfair....

If it was me, I would let Ernie do it.  Reason is that it must be handled and treated correctly, you can't just get, cut and apply!  My choice would be Bamboo.  IMHO.

The raised round is the style that I use. Those with the lines are hard to sweep off. Prepare to spend at least $100+ for all the steps.

My son has moved here and set up shop. I have given him a couple coaches and he is ready, in my opinion, to handle just about anything.

I'm always available to consult him if he has a question.

It could mean two more things, they can take in twice as much work or they can get the work out twice as fast.

Congratulations on having your son working with you, you must be very proud.

Herman