erniee

Curves, anyone?

Just complete installing LVP flooring in my 04 Holiday Rambler Endeavor.  Chose to retained existing tile in entry  kitchen and bathroom.  The entry and kitchen/bath finished tile were different elevations, the entry was over 1/4" lower than the other 2 surfaces. Also the elevation of the kitchen tile was too high for the curb side slide to retract.  To accommodate these conditions required me to fabricate a transition molding with a 90 degree radius.  Attached is picture of finished product.  I was please on how it turned out.

Jim

20200703_091627.jpg

OMG...is that a Prevost, Newell or Foretravel?  Looks like an entrance to a H3.  Did not think it possible, but your getting better after all these years!!! 😁

Bill, they still make them that way....moore and more, European coaches are coming into the US and Canada.  They are popular among the minimalistic crowd. 40' to 42', most with tag axle, driver down, co pilot above!  MANN, Skagen and Prevost are the biggest.

That's one of 3 conversion companies, that I'm not a fan off....other 2 are American and Millennium!  Your son is doing a very good job.