erniee

Curves, anyone?

Ernie, you got my vote!  Like the same width better and blends in nicely!  Wish Linda would allow me to get rid of the electric heated tile (works in 1/2 of coach, the other half is dead & cold)!

Since we purchased the Foretravel, we have added new shades, valances- a thorough cleaning by our cleaning lady took 2 days. Same with the outside detailed. New cabinet tops are at the fabricator. New upholstery pieces are waiting to be installed. Just another money pit- but not like the Liberty

Just think if your water pump failed and you couldn’t flush. Headhunter toilet must have a headhunter water pump- at 1000 bucks.

in this Foretravel there was a microfor - that went in the trash replaced by a 320 Dometic- manual operation

Bedroom completed. I added insulation to bed box as the engine is there and could hear the engine on our initial drive home. My Wanderlodge and Prevost were very quiet. I also made a cover for the heat sink skylight, which we haven’t had one of these in 25 years. Brenda did the bed skirt.

784CB776-8D6D-40FD-96AF-9075CE61AED4.jpeg

656F304C-4DEF-4CA2-B5BC-D53830E89B58.jpeg

F0C0857C-3B9F-4059-BC3A-A37EA33F33E1.jpeg

That's a complete re-model.  In reference to steps, that leaves tile, metal or slate....painted metal & sand?