Sign in to follow this  
elkhartjim

Newmar Customer Service

I've been having a problem with my Whirlpool washing machine recently. The drum rubbed a hole in the tub so Whirlpool replaced it but it took over 6 weeks from the time Newmar contacted them to make the first service call, order and receive parts and return to do the install. They then diagnosed the motor was bad and needed replacing. They couldn't get a motor until Oct 23 and then it may be up to 2 weeks before they could return to do the installation.  I sent Erica, my assigned Newmr customer service rep, an email politely stating my frustration. I spoke to her around 7 Wednesday morning. She had a couple of questions and said she would get back to me in a couple of hours. Being a lady of her word she called in 1 1/2 hours telling me they would be shipping me the current Whirlpool they are using in the 2019's. She contacted the independent shop I've used for warranty issues to expect the washer next week and authorized them to install the new machine. Here's the kicker, the machine was over a month out of warranty. Again, Newman customer service outshines any company I've done business with in the last several years. I received an email from Erica  yesterday afternoon with the pro number and will take delivery next Tuesday. Thank you Erica and thank you Newmar for taking care of your customers.

Carl, their customer service is available 24/7. I have called the number assigned to my customer service rep and it rolls over to their cell phone after hours. I've only called once around 7 pm on a Friday, left a message and had a return call within 10 minutes. Best part is not only did they resolve my issue but I swear you can hear the smile on their face over the phone.

I totally agree Jim!  She is one of my CS reps also.  On our first or second shakedown trip last year we had the footrest alarm blaring away when we tried to break camp on either a Saturday or Sunday morning.  Called Newmar CS and it rolled over to Erica's cell phone.  I only got about half way done explaining my issue when she told me what was wrong.  Between the way they have been available for me plus my recent experience at the factory, I have only good things to say about this company.