rcieslak67

Tire Monitoring Systems

Lots of discussion on this as they are a VERY good idea for both coach and toad.

In the upper right of this page, enter "Tire monitor" (yes, in quotes) in the search box.

We're using the TireMinder system Got it in Gillette and have been very happy with it. Simple to use and other than one false positive (showed a tire low when it wasn't) we've had no problems. We went with the dedicated monitor instead of the Bluetooth/smartphone option since I wanted to keep our smartphone available for Sirius and other uses while traveling. This week I added an extra sensor for the spare tire so that I no longer have to do gymnastics to check the pressure on the spare.

I will also endorse Tire Minder.  I have had a couple of failures, replaced, no argument.  Also picked up new batteries in Gillette no charge.

Now TST has an internal monitor system that works with all our tires, both coach and towed(replaces OEM sensors).

We started with a TST brand several years ago.  Last year with our new set up we expanded/upgraded the TST system for 12 sensors.  I have always been very satisfied with their system.