Sign in to follow this  
mike2wheels

Our first Holiday Rambler

Our first Holiday Rambler is a 2006 Endeavor 40PAQ.  It's a quad slide model with the atrium living room.  I measured our driveway at 42 feet and thought a 40-foot RV would fit.  But the Endeavor is actually 41 feet and I didn't account for the mirrors.  I'm just able to get the gate shut and have a couple of inches on each end.  So far, we've replaced the roof and the rear A/C unit.  I've also replaced the water pump, 4 slide toppers, front TV, dash radio, dining room set, toilet, and swapped the recliner for a desk.  I've installed a DirecTV dish, built-in vacuum cleaner, rebuilt the power cord reel, removed the hose reel, removed the CB, covered the driver's and passenger's seats with sheep skin, and installed a slide out tray in storage.  I've added a sound bar and subwoofer for TV sound.  This is our second motorhome and 4th RV.

Jg_800.jpg.4685817313060a5bd860a1e27db2efef.jpg

Welcome, nice looking coach.

I have the same coach, only mine is 2 years older.  Mine has served me well, had 29K miles on it when I purchased in 2011, now just rolled over 65K miles,  No major issues, just normal maintenance items.  I did change out the refrigerator and replaced with residential one.

Interested in known what happened to the roof that required you to replace.  The roof on mine looks great and shows no sign of wear or tear.  I have always stored coach under cover when not in use.

Happy Travels,

Jim

Mike.  Welcome to the Forum! :)

You have a great coach and one of the best rides in the industry!  Interesting, it's a 2018 in a 2006 body! :D A lot of work and money.  That show's pride and much appreciated, in this  Forum!

Enjoy the Tales & Trails!