dbday

dash air pressure guage disconnected/broken

looking thru past forums, I find that amylushoe requested help on Nov 20. 2016, for a problem  similar to what I am having.  My coach is a 2007 Navigator.   the air pressure line has come disconnected and I am trying to source a new connector.......The guage works fine however the line continues to pop off when I air up the system. Exact same situation as amylushoe.  reading thru the forum, I did not see where a source for the part was ever found and posted.  Can anyone elaborate on this for me?  I am attaching a picture of the back of the guages..... you can see where the front air line (brown) is connected, and beside that, where the rear air line (green) should be connected.  The green air line in the second photo, shows the old connector still attached.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanx

connector.JPG

cluster.JPG

2 hours ago, dbday said:

.......The guage works fine however the line continues to pop off when I air up the system. 

Most of those type lines have a release mechanism that you either push away or pull toward you to cause them to release. If yours is like this you may want to  try using some light weight oil on the release to get the spring back to working.