For years I have been using a NetGear WN2000RPTv2 network extender as my internal private Wi-Fi network and internet connector.  It has finally failed and gone to electronics heaven or is that the cloud!

Does anyone have any suggestions on what a good product is to replace it with?

What it was doing for me was giving me the ability to...

1. connect to an Access Point for internet connectivity,
  2. create my own private Wi-Fi,
  3. give me router functionality
  4. connect my Western Digital MyCloud device to it
  5. distribute my entertainment (movies, music, pictures etc.) throughout the coach.  

I use a peplink Surf SOHO Router. It gives me the ability to go into the configuration and wirelessly connect it to a hot spot or campground wifi. That way all computers and printers stay on my internal network and the router connects to the external network.

Netgear Nighthawk 1200AC is my favorite for out of the box functionality. It does do everything that you listed, if you are comfortable setting your parameters, you can do almost anything that a router is supposed to do including use as an access point. TP Link makes a very inexpensive router that can be set up for load balancing up to four WAN's.

This is what I use,

https://www.amazon.com/Ubiquiti-BULLET-M2-HP-Outdoor-802-11-M2HP/dp/B002SYS22E/ref=asc_df_B002SYS22E/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312111900416&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12836671893647210508&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030244&hvtargid=pla-353335656412&psc=1

this is a 1 watt or 1000mw Wi-Fi amplifier, I screw this bullet directly into this antenna, NO COAX.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Connector-Amplifier-Tupavco-TP551/dp/B07YGPDPW8/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=outdoor+wi-fi+antenna&qid=1582427130&s=electronics&sr=1-12

I removed my bat wing antenna, and connected the antenna to the winguard system

then you install the router of your choice inside your coach, and connect the two.

when you arrive at your location, you simply fire up your laptop and look for Wi-Fi SSID , and log in.

The outside wi-fi will be re broadcasted inside your coach under your SSID.