Sign in to follow this  
judyt

RV Basics Seminar

Does the RV Basics seminar, prior to Convention in Perry, cover more about full time living or more on true RV operation?  I have a Gas Class A that I will have had for almost a year at the time of the RV Basics course, and have had RV's of other types for 10 years at least.  I am trying to decide if the RV Basics is worth the cost (and extra time I have to take off work, since I am not retiring and traveling for several months after this).   I see that Escapees does a boot camp that seems to cover some of the same things, but I wonder if either is more focused on full-timing preparation.  Interested in thoughts on either.

RV !  If your concerned about time constraint in Perry, you might want to wait until Minot, ND.

There are books on full timing and several posts on this Forum, under "Full Timing"! 

Judy,

I have heard from a number of folk that have many years of RVing and said they really enjoyed it and learned alot.

If you are thinking about Perry, at last count it is filling up fast. So you might want to sign up soon.

Herman