Sign in to follow this  
rayin

Retirees and active-duty, new dental and vision plans open enrollment

Join TRICARE for November 15 Webinar on TRICARE Open Season, Federal Benefits Open Season

Oct. 31, 2018

Open season is an annual period when you can enroll in or change your health care coverage plan for the following year. TRICARE beneficiaries will experience open season for the first time, from Nov. 12 to Dec. 10, 2018. Enrollment choices made during this period will take effect on Jan. 1, 2019. To learn more, you can join TRICARE for the "Open Season is Here! Your Guide to TRICARE Open Season and Federal Benefits Open Season" webinar on Nov. 15, from 1 to 2 p.m. ET.

Read the full article here.  

Connect with TRICARE on Facebook and Twitter at www.facebook.com/tricare and www.twitter.com/tricare

UPDATE: apparently the webinar date has changed, I received this today: Attend Our Upcoming Webinar

Join us as we walk through the FEDVIP enrollment process and the dental and vision coverage options available to you.

November 14, 2018
Register now.

If you enrolled in the FEDVIP Dental and Vision plans via the BENEFEDS system prior to December 31 2018 and were a previous civil service employee (in addition to being a military retiree) verify that your enrollments are active. I am a Navy retiree who worked as a civil service employee up till May 2018, I enrolled in the FEDVIP dental and vision plans in November 2018. I had need to check my coverage in March of 2019 and found that I was not enrolled. The BENEFEDS system had re-enrolled me as a federal employee and since I was no longer a civil service employee, the system had inactivated my enrollments.

This is National Hero Day.  I personally do not know a Medal of Honor recipient, nor have I met one.  IMHO, all past and present, men and women who signed the blank check, is my Hero's!   Thank You for your Service and God Bless 🙏

On 3/25/2019 at 9:14 AM, manholt said:

This is National Hero Day.  I personally do not know a Medal of Honor recipient, nor have I met one.  IMHO, all past and present, men and women who signed the blank check, is my Hero's!   Thank You for your Service and God Bless 🙏

All during my late teens, I never knew that the owner of Gerry Kisters furs  (he also owned a cleaners/laundry)was a CMOH recipient, he was-to me, just a very nice easy-going man.

Sadly that liberal college town has removed his name from the airport (to countryfied for a collge town), and anyone younger than me, are ignorant of his valor and recognition by congress.