cwswine

Verizon New Non Capped Unlimited Service.

My understanding is the Verizon unlimited prepay plan is a month to month contract only. It can be dropped at any time and they can change it at any time. This is the $65/month prepaid Plan #28366.

33 minutes ago, elkhartjim said:

My understanding is the Verizon unlimited prepay plan is a month to month contract only. It can be dropped at any time and they can change it at any time. This is the $65/month prepaid Plan #28366.

I have the old post paid plan, I've tried on three occasions with three different reps and same thing from each, either pay $175.00 termination fee or keep in play the old plan @ $65.00 per month till July 21 2019, and add the new plan, I'm not going to pay $130.00 per month for seven more months and have two plans when I only need one. $175.00 termination would be much cheaper that the alternative, but I don't feel compelled to go their route right now.

Jim S. Yes, same amount I was paying for 5GB card.  They draft my account 3 days prior to roll over each month.  Linda had the "old" plan, similar to FMCA's, she has a contract.  Austin is one of the cities that has 5 and we both have it...amazing, I'm out of the cave! :lol:

On 12/20/2018 at 8:20 AM, elkhartjim said:

If you think about it Verizon is selling unused bandwidth on the towers (ie Network Management) since this plan has the lowest priority.  I would think it would be much more likely for the service to downhill to the point that not worth the money then Verizon shutting down the services.  

If your in one of the 22 city, test areas, Yes, then get the 5GB.  If you can only get 4GB, then it's a toss up!  

The good thing about FMCA plan, one penny for the Jet Pack...I paid $179 !