1 hour ago, sherrycasteen said:

Where to pull electric from on curbside for rear curbside outlet on Monaco 2002

Sherry, are you asking where to plug in 120 volt items?  There is frequently a GFI  outlet in one or more of the curbside bays. 

Rich.

12 hours ago, sherrycasteen said:

Where to pull electric from on curbside for rear curbside outlet on Monaco 2002

I am confused, say that again? What are you trying to do? Are you plugged into shore power? 

Bill

I read the post as asking where to pull power from to install a curb-side outlet/receptacle. Clarification is badly needed.

After thinking about the question it appears she wants to install a receptacle ie. a duplex on the passenger side of the coach and wants to know where to pull (get) the power from.  But as usual she has not been back to clarify, maybe even look.  Not all that difficult as there are or is at least one or should be a receptacle in the basement. Where ever  the power comes from it needs to be downstream of a GFCI. The other question that begs an answer it it 120 volt or 12 volt. If it is 12 volt there is no GFCI involved and that power is all over the place. The other consideration should be how big is the draw or said another way what kind of use is this duplex going to be servicing.  Another thing that would help is to know the model of the 2002 Monaco coach.

On 11/11/2018 at 9:28 AM, rsbilledwards said:

After thinking about the question it appears she wants to install a receptacle ie. a duplex on the passenger side of the coach and wants to know where to pull (get) the power from.  But as usual she has not been back to clarify, maybe even look.  Not all that difficult as there are or is at least one or should be a receptacle in the basement. Where ever  the power comes from it needs to be downstream of a GFCI. The other question that begs an answer it it 120 volt or 12 volt. If it is 12 volt there is no GFCI involved and that power is all over the place. The other consideration should be how big is the draw or said another way what kind of use is this duplex going to be servicing.  Another thing that would help is to know the model of the 2002 Monaco coach.

One of the ramifications of not subscribing to posts one makes is forgetting all about where and when you posted.

Bill, when we were shopping for a MH,  we looked at a 1999 Panther, the interior was all cedar wood, and it was powered by a 525HP C15. Talked with my son-in-law who is maintenance supervisor for a coast to coast trucking company. He said it was a good engine, but I would be disappointed in mileage, to expect 6 mpg at most. We didn't buy it because of a long-term water leak just aft of the entry door.