Sign in to follow this  
rogedie

Sprinter tail lights

I have no tail lights or clearance lights. I have checked the breaker (under passenger seat) and it is good. I have also  looked in rear (underneath)  for  bad wiring or connectors and all looks good there. Can anyone possibly give me some advice? My email address is jlceh1943@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum. You should have fuses not circuit breakers under the seat. You can identify what each fuse does from the diagram in the owner's manual. I would remove the fuse and test it with a meter.

Bill

We really need more info on the vehicle, obviously  sprinters were made by Dodge and Mercedes, so which one and what year? Your first post was about an open neutral in a CG with much electronic damage, so is this a continuation of the same problem, or a new one. As Bill said it is probably a fuse so you will need to find the fuse box for the chassis, not the conversion for this. A quick google search on Sprinter shows that is most likely under the dash by the drivers foot if Dodge, I didn't find location for Mercedes, but the owners manual should point that out for you. But as stated with more info, someone here can probably point you in the right direction.