Sign in to follow this  
rfsod48

use of front bra cover

yes no problem  Just remove if it is wet underneath and the sun is out. If the sun hits it and it gets hot the super heated moisture will permeate the clearcoat and fog it. Dry the bra and reinstall.  Where did you order from as I wish to order one for my Panther   Thanks  B

I don't use one as they can cause damage to the paint under them when dirt/dust gets under them. Acts just like fine sandpaper. 

I think it is anouther product like the vinyl/plastic coatings that are supposed to protect the front of your coach.

I have a 2003 coach and don't have enough chips and dings to worry about. This is in the same class as the protective devices for the toad. 

Bill

WBill,  The things need to be maintained and cleaned up once in a while. I suspect that ones that  left their mark, were in place for a long time. I used the vinyl bras on show Porsches for years and never had any abrasive results. I recently bought a 993 twin turbo car that had been a road car used by a business man with a couple businesses in Nevada. He drove the car regularly from So. California with a bra on it. The only sand damage was around the headlights where it did not cover, otherwise the paint was perfect on the entire car. I drove it 25 thousand miles and sold it for 20 more that I paid for it. None of these implements are fool proof, though some think so...some care required no free rides.

B