eric@babin.com

BUILDING RV PAD / TEXAS HILL COUNTRY

That sure looks like a redneck picnic table.

Oh, and are you going to import hula dancers?

I'll bet Mama would not allow that.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:54 AM, manholt said:

Eric, you need some dry, big, palm fronds, to cover the metal  on the side!  :D😎

Yes we do!

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, wayne77590 said:

That sure looks like a redneck picnic table.

Oh, and are you going to import hula dancers?

I'll bet Mama would not allow that.

It is a redneck table... I'm going to work on it a little... but we needed something bulky and tough so this fits.... 

We have A LOT of outdoor decoration / bar stuff / neon signs etc.... in storage that should be here in a couple of weeks... but....

Here are the latest.... 

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0899.jpg

95% complete.... just the "details" now...… and all the decorations that are in storage to put up........ although... people that know me are aware.... I'll never ever be "done".  

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

99% done... just minor details and the decorating.....

Today we had our first "live broadcast" from the "outdoor studio". (We have a live show every Wednesday on Radio Trop Rock from wherever we are.... )

DreamWood Builders did the RV pad/cover and the 12x28 storage building. I did the landscaping and covered deck/bar/studio area. 

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

Looks a lot warmer than it is...Great Job by all.  

We are in Rayne,  LA.  Balmy 55 and 8 days of rain, will start at midnight...should be interesting to see, how many coach's, will get stuck in the mud.  I'm on hard gravel and grass! :D Cruisin Cajun Mardi Grass Rally!  103 coach's.

30 minutes ago, manholt said:

Eric, other than the, Palms I promised you, you should be 100%...unless your, "On The Road Again!"

We are "on the road" this week... well, "in the air".  Flying to Boston to broadcast an event... 2,000 miles each way... so we decided it would be cheaper to fly..... we'll be back soon though!