Sign in to follow this  
C-778030

Axel bloom rv adjustable bed

I’ve been searching forums for any info from rv’ers about this system, the axel bloom adjustable bed for rv’s. Does anyone have this system in their rv’s and if so your thoughts and experiences good and bad. I have a need to have an adjustable bed for sleeping purposes. I’ve seen the axel bloom site but want to here from rv’ers their thoughts and opinions. Also about the axel bloom mattress too. On the axel bloom site it says they have installed them in a Tiffin phaeton and other rv’s.

I have never heard of that name before your post above, but a Google search led me to their website. I have a Legget&Platt both in the MH and now in the S&B home also.

The ad of course states that it is designed for comfort because of the shaking of the RV. Personally, very few people sleep in any bed while going down the road because of the lack of restraint in the event of an accident. But if you find them more appealing than other brands, then go for it is my feelings towards what bedframe to choose. Most of us know that almost any memory foam or latex mattress is best to use on an adjustable bed because of their flexibility, so find one that fits your comfort needs the best and go with that one. 

My wife has health issues that almost dictate the use of an adjustable bed, and I personally will never go back to the old flat bed, as I also enjoy the added comfort, as well as the fact that you can raise the bed both head and feet to increase space in the sleeping compartment when not in use.

Good luck hunting.

I have a queen size, but it is not split. I have seen a few since I bought mine but I don't remember who made them. I have purchased another adjustable for the house since the DW liked the one in the MH so well, that purchase was at JC Penny, they had a half price sale last November.