Sign in to follow this  
ispjs

Newby Again

Considered renewing my FMCA membership after the first year but decided against it.  There were many reasons for this.  I did try to visit this forum on a pretty regular basis because there is some good information posted here from time to time.  What I didn't realize was that if your actual membership expires they will kick you off this forum also.  So, pulled out the credit card this morning and signed on for another year.  Guess I will re-evaluate again next December but at least now I know if it expires the forum goes out with it.

Correct.  Just confirmed with Cincinnati: Non-FMCA members can view all posts/the whole FMCA Forum.

Only FMCA members can post.

Well Joe, glad we did not loos you again!  :D

Brett.  I can't see the benefit for non FMCA members, not being able to make comments on Forum!  It's a detriment, bad one, because we will all have to "trow away the keys", some day & there goes a lot of knowledge! :blink::wacko:  

We were getting comments from non-members touting how bad FMCA is vs another organization with opinions treated as fact that were totally erroneous. I am very much in favor of non-members not being able to post, but I am also very much in favor of them being able to read the technical information that is much better here than on some other sites. 

45 minutes ago, rossboyer said:

We were getting comments from non-members touting how bad FMCA is vs another organization with opinions treated as fact that were totally erroneous. I am very much in favor of non-members not being able to post, but I am also very much in favor of them being able to read the technical information that is much better here than on some other sites. 

Ditto Ross!

Maybe being able to post to the Forum may have join FMCA. Then we may have a new member. a hard worker, a new chapter member and possibly  volunteer,

who knows. 

"Only the Shadow Knows" :ph34r:

Herman

Herman.  Yea! We need 60+ new chapters to replace the one's we have lost, in the past 3 years!  How many of these, "Bad Actors" have we had, in the past 10 years?  I'm sure Ross can tell us!  

How many "Fence Riders", when they buy a RV, will this cause to forget us and join GS or Escapees instead?  

Most importantly, how many Joe L's. will we loose?  Ross, can you replace the knowledge of the people we will loose?  

I'll get off my box!