ckcarpenter42

Member Engagement Suggestion - Weekly emails for forum posts

One of the Member Engagement Survey respondents suggested a feature be added to the Forum and would allow members to receive weekly emails of forum posts. The good news is that functionality already exists. All a user needs to do is to click on the Follow tab at the top right part of the screen for the topic category. 

Ken, I keep getting email notification, every time someone makes a comment on a PM that has several people on it...how do I put a stop to that? 

Carl C. 

12 hours ago, manholt said:

Ken, I keep getting email notification, every time someone makes a comment on a PM that has several people on it...how do I put a stop to that? 

Carl C. 

Try looking in account settings then in other settings.

Bill

Bill, been there.  Done that.  Rett told me that and so did Brett...I still get it. It's particularly frustrating, when your on a cruise or  traveling outside the US!  Had to have Linda, relay or answer business calls/text for me, her Norwegian suck!  :lol:

On 12/13/2018 at 10:02 AM, ckcarpenter42 said:

One of the Member Engagement Survey respondents suggested a feature be added to the Forum and would allow members to receive weekly emails of forum posts. The good news is that functionality already exists. All a user needs to do is to click on the Follow tab at the top right part of the screen for the topic category. 

OK.  Back years ago I used to GET a "digest" of new postings.  Is this what you are referring to?  I would like to get that again for unread content.