bsjones11

dash cover motor home

I have been looking for a dash cover for my coach.  I can  get one in Perry at the rally with Shade Pro who does not have the pattern but will be there and they can measure and make it later and ship it to me.  I also had another company Active RV Upholstery Center.  They say they have the pattern and will ship to me now.  Has anyone had any experience with either of the companies?  It is hard to tell online what will be the best way to go.

We saw Shade Pro at the Gillette Rally last summer.  The quality of their dash mats was excellent.  We ordered one from them for the coach we had at the time, but before we made it home from that trip, we had unexpectedly upgraded to a bigger better motorhome.  After we arrived home, we received the previously ordered may in the mail.  I called Shade Pro and explained the circumstances.  They had me ship it back to them and gave me a full refund.  Wonderful customer service and way mine than I expected.  Unfortunately they didn't have a pattern for the new coach, so we are going to wait until next summer to order one after they take the measurements at the rally in North Dakota.  I highly recommend Shade Pro!