Sign in to follow this  
Gjenne

Not a good first impression

One of my vehicles broke down last night (transmission) about a mile from my house. It was 5:30PM, dark and on a busy road. The car could not be driven and needed to be towed. I called Roadside Rescue for the first time I have used them to get a tow set up to my house. When I called the number I was put on hold before ever being able to talk to a person. There was no estimate of wait times or anything provided. After being on hold for over 15 minutes with no end in sight I hung up and just called a tow truck and paid for it out of my pocket ($133.00). I know that was my choice to do so, but really not the service I thought I would receive when calling for the first time. I am hoping that I might get a reimbursed, but won’t hold my breath. 

Gjenne.  Welcome to the Forum! :)

I hate it, when I know that I fell through the crack's!  Really sorry for your ordeal.  Every thing is on hold now, until Wed., then I would call up and ask to speak to a Supervisor and if you still can't get some type of satisfaction, then call FMCA and ask to speak with Dan Ball, Director of Membership Services!

Hope you get this resolved.  Merry Christmas🎄