jleamont

Monaco production video pre bankruptcy

Brings back a lot of memories!  Back then, every coach manufacture, built with pride and no short cut's...Oh, well.:(

Joe.

Does that mean, they used the leftover chassis from 2002 to 2007 in their 2009 to 2014 units?  Along with the "Trailing arm issues?

Carl, not that I am aware of. I know our chassis was discontinued in the 02 model year built in 01, was the end. I used it on ours and it was spot on. 

Joe.  The TA issue was 2002, 3, & 4.

An example:  70% off everything on my 2010 coach, is from 2004, 5, & 6 !  No longer available.  Chassis is 2009, but leveling system is 2006.  Awnings are Girrard  elect. 2004. etc.

7 minutes ago, manholt said:

Joe.  The TA issue was 2002, 3, & 4.

Actually, the trailing arm failure extended to 2009 on some models.  See links above.

We just purchased a 97’ Monaco Diplomat. While she’s not new anymore I’m truly amazed at the options and features she’s got! Over 20 years old and still a super smooth ride! 

5933B881-A7D7-4A1E-B7B0-6E402668B052.jpeg

Herman, your right & you don't need a wash & wax!  :rolleyes::P

Hope that's not a bubble, 2/3rds back & near top! :(

On 3/22/2019 at 11:32 AM, WILDEBILL308 said:

Welcome to the forum. Where did  you find it and where are you based?

Bill

I acquired it from a customer in Georgetown, TX. I’m based out of Round Rock, TX. The thing was bought in the Austin area new and has lived it’s life here. We are finding somethings that need attention and making the needed repairs as we go. I’ve always wanted one and certainly don’t mind the challenge. It’s all in fun and memories 

12 hours ago, Hvacahand said:

Thanks so much for the link! This thing is a 97’ I’ll have it checked out. The article mentions 02’ up. Hopefully they hadn’t cheaped out yet with this one. 

I would be shocked if that large of a coach had such a small chassis (i.e. low GVW) as the RR4 under it. Is that an 8 air bag chassis?