mailman

MERRY CHRISTMAS FMCA AND GROWING

Hello All

I have been following the total members for some time on the Forums  page.

On 10/10/2018 we had a total members listed at 65895.

Today 12/25/2018 Our total is 66747 total members.

That's a nice increase for three months 

The FMCA is alive and well.

Tim the Mailman

What happened to the 77,000+ figure?  Per the growth graphs, that I, as a member of Governance, see every 3 month's...your numbers does not represent anything...the lowest membership was 2016 at 70,000+

Please, inform us where or a link to your information.

4 hours ago, manholt said:

IMHO, that's the Forum members!  If not, then we have a huge difference of over 9,000! 

I believe it is the amount of "people" that created user ID and passwords for the forums. 

I don't have a clue what it is, I just posted where he got the numbers from. Its certainly not very clear but if there are 66000 + forum members I would be surprised. I just checked and there are only 6 members signed in but there are lots of "Guests".  6 out of 66,000 forum members is not a very large percentage of participation.

Jim, I agree that 6 doesn't seem like alot but that is just at the moment you check. I would wager that on any given day there may be as high as 300 to 500 + folks aday checking out the latest topics or post. I had the numbers at one time and it was in the thousands of hits per month. There are many folks that just look see and never post. But please keep checking and passing on the good advice and information you have.

Herman 

16 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

Jim, I agree that 6 doesn't seem like alot but that is just at the moment you check. I would wager that on any given day there may be as high as 300 to 500 + folks aday checking out the latest topics or post. I had the numbers at one time and it was in the thousands of hits per month. There are many folks that just look see and never post. But please keep checking and passing on the good advice and information you have.

Herman 

I believe a bunch of it now a days are coming from social media. If I cannot help people on the Monaco Facebook page I refer them to this forum. 

23 minutes ago, jleamont said:

I believe a bunch of it now a days are coming from social media. If I cannot help people on the Monaco Facebook page I refer them to this forum. 

Same here, Joe. I participate in three different Newmar forums because nobody know my motorhome as good as somebody that owns the same. 

28 minutes ago, elkhartjim said:

Same here, Joe. I participate in three different Newmar forums because nobody know my motorhome as good as somebody that owns the same. 

I will not...WILL NOT send someone to IRV2! To many keyboard bullies and I don't want to be the guy that sent them there for a whipping. 

I just received a mail, regarding the number of members, it should be listed as 77,000+...he gets updates daily.  Said he would look into it after the office opens 1/02/2019 and get it done on Forum as Governance! 

I'm on AC Forum for same reason as Jim S. 

Carl, I think the number of members stated, 66,747 was referring to members of the Forum. You are correct in the FMCA membership, the last info. I got was we were closing in  on 78 thousand. We are growing at a nice steady pace. Renewals are up with more and more continuing their membership.

If you remember, several years ago, Chapters were given certificates for free membership (new). The renewal on those free membership was miserable to say the least.

The best tool for recruiting members are our current members. Visiting with folks we meet in an  in an RV CG and introducing them to FMCA. But I also find that if I recruit someone I need to follow up with them and see how they are doing and invite them to visit a chapter.

But again, we are growing.

Herman 

That, Herman is the same way you and I got Masons to become Shriners...You GOT TO ASK  and follow up!  Same in LCIF and BPOE.  😎

Maybe the 66,747 is the number of members to join the forum since the existence of the forum. In my wildest imagination can I believe 66000+ members would join and only a small fraction ever have a question or comment.

There are 15 members currently signed in to the forum. 

Jim

In digging  further:

If the most on line was 8366.

And the total members was 66747.

Than 8366 divided by 66747 

That be about 12 per cent  of the people visit the forum at one time. HUM

Sounds about normal. it shows  how many people are ACTIVE Members.

Tim the mailman

ACTIVE where?  Forum or total FMCA membership?  If your a member of a Chapter, contact your Area Sr. VP, he/she gets that info daily! :D No further discussion needed.  Unfortunately, not every member is involved with a chapter, nor are they members of this Forum! :(

Don't forget that membership in FMCA, is not just for RV owners, there are also C#'s= Commercial, retired F or L# that renewed or was issued with a S, D, GS, GD.  That's all counted ! :rolleyes:

Carl C.