Sign in to follow this  
JimandMaryP

New Members from upstate NY saying Hello!

Hello, all.

Just wanted to say HI to everyone. My wife and I have had a travel trailer for the last five years before finding a very clean 1998 Winnebago Adventurer. We are looking forward to our maiden voyage. I know we will have some questions, being new to a Class A motorhome. We're looking forward to reading the helpful hints and, hopefully, meeting new friends.

Jim and Mary Perkins

Hello, all.

Just wanted to say HI to everyone. My wife and I have had a travel trailer for the last five years before finding a very clean 1998 Winnebago Adventurer. We are looking forward to our maiden voyage. I know we will have some questions, being new to a Class A motorhome. We're looking forward to reading the helpful hints and, hopefully, meeting new friends.

Jim and Mary Perkins

Hello Jim & Mary,

From Old members from upstate NY! We're originally from Cheektowaga and have been full-timers since 2002; currenlty in Albuquerque.

There is a wealth of info on this site and more importantly, a treasure of friends you'll encounter everywhere.

Wishing you safe and smooth miles with lots of smiles for your maiden voyage.

Hello, all.

Jim and Mary Perkins

Hi Jim & Mary

Welcome aboard, we are also from upstate New York, and we are also new to FMCA, but have been motor homing since 2003. We have over 55 years of camping in one form or another off and on until 1995. 1995 was our first rv, and have upgraded, over the years to our present MH.

Again, welcome aboard, if We can be of any help, please feel free.......

Hi Jim & Mary,

Welcome to FMCA and the forum. We are just headed home from the Albuquerque convention by way of Texas, New Orleans, and Memphis. This was our first convention and well worth the trip ! We joined a few chapters, made a lot of new friends and look forward to seeing them again soon.

Best of luck with your new coach and enjoy your travels.

Paul & Carol

Hello from Rochester, NY! It's always nice to see fellow upstate New Yorkers. My husband and I have been touring around in our 2008 42' Gulfstream Tourmaster for over 2 years now. Not full time yet, but we're working on it. You'll enjoy FMCA as they have many things to offer. We went to our first FMCA rally in Indio, CA this past January. Lots of rv's, lots of different people, fun times. Hope to see you at one sometime. Enjoy your new rv and safe travels!