dbenoit

Cabin Fever "2019"

I'm glad  we agreed on one thing...69 is cold. :( the heater is on, 67 outside and light rain...should be 54 in morning, that's freezing.  It did hit 80 in Austin!

On 3/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, manholt said:

I just worked up a sweat in the yard, 71 now, will be 76 later and 57 for a low...I have never Winterized. :lol: :wub:

I too was working in the yard all day, picking up limbs and hauling them to the brush pile I keep for rabbits(IN has cotton-tails, good eating) to hide and nest. Had a full truck bed from the 70 MPH winds 3 weeks ago. It was 73 in S. Indiana today and I was dressed for 53.That is the first sweat drenched clothes for 2019.

Anytime you travel through RI put the feedbag on and stop at the Nordic Lodge. Opens in April, can't wait.

Stretchy pants required. All da lobsta you can eat, and other stuff.

I'm hungry

Well I don't do the all you can eat places as much but I haven't found a bad place of the ones we have been to in Providence on Federal hill, like Siena, or Camille's. 

If you want old school try Aunt Carrie's it is a 1920s era clam shack at,1240 Ocean Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882.

Bill

Ah, lovely "Giant size Mud Bugs!!!"  In a roll, boiled, steamed, grilled, stuffed, Newburg, stew, bisque and raw!  I'll be doing it all this Summer, several times over! :wub:

Drove the coach today (10 miles), ahhh that felt good. Too bad I had to leave it at the dealer.

Then the cameras go while manuvering in the lot.....looks likes it something in the steering column.

DB, do you have a built in computer in your coach?  Like Silver Leaf.  If you do, it's probably a fuse, if you don't, same.  You'll find it behind your screen.  Never heard of one wired in the steering column!

I was guessing it was there because it would either get erratic or shut off when you turned the wheel

or turn on signals. The sound still works for the rear when it goes blank. Let the extended warranty take care of it

When they let me know what it was I will post in case it happens to someone else. I’m not sure what is controlling it.

You might have a loos ground, or you had a mouse & now a bare wire, since it is affected by the turn signal. Have them look at what else has been chewed on in the harness.  Mice/rats love soy wire coating! :ph34r::P

NO Snow here, but it's 35 and I'm ☃️!   The high today is expected to be 53 with a N wind of 20 mph!!! :wacko:

Guess temperature is all a matter of perspective - to us 38 degrees is a beautiful temp for first thing in the morning this time of year. We're at about 20 degrees right now.

2 hours ago, richard5933 said:

Guess temperature is all a matter of perspective - to us 38 degrees is a beautiful temp for first thing in the morning this time of year. We're at about 20 degrees right now.

I'm getting the same 38 degree reading......in my frig.  I've got to get off the computer and go wash the car before we hit our 80 degrees today.

I don't mention the temperature anymore.......the Texans will just brag along with the other southerners...lol...j/k

Just got the call from the dealer, the coach would have been done today.......but there seems to be a recall that FR felt not to tell anyone. The seams on the roof. Are you kidding me! Ours don't leak but they told me it would take like 3 weeks. Not having the coach ready to go at a moments notice is like cabin fever x 100. Guess it's better safe than sorry. On another note, going on a 7 day cruise in 40 days.

Just 'cause I want to mention it, presently at 0846 hours it is 51 degrees. Tomorrow will only be about 70˚ and the in the mid to higher 70's for at least 10 day.

I hate being below 70˚. Next year I'm heading South for the Winter. We always head North for the Summer. Not much time in the S&B.

The 24th, we leave on a 16 day re-location cruise out of FL.  Wish it was yesterday!  When it's cold, Wayne & Brett are 10 degrees warmer, but when it's warm, we are 10 over them! :):rolleyes: 

So what do you think of Sargent, TX? As long as I can bring boat I'm game.

Then I'll mention the temperature...lol.

4 minutes ago, DBenoit said:

So what do you think of Sargent, TX? As long as I can bring boat I'm game.

Then I'll mention the temperature...lol.

Boating is about ALL you can do in Sargent, TX!

Just east of East Matagorda Bay. 

We  enjoy Placious (Serendipity RV Park which overlooks the marina).

Brett, agree.  Lot's more variety than Sargent.  Just as a side note.  John Denver had just built a home in Sargent & was planning to move there, when he died.  He told & showed pictures of it at the pre opening, of the Rain Forest, in Moody Gardens, 1992.  Last time I wore a Tux!