volcom426

Rims To Small For Tires?

volcom,

I am getting confused with all that has been said. You have 275-75R x  22.5 on the front and 275-70R x 22.5 on the rear correct? Are those the size the Manufacturer put on in the Factory? Many do. If that is the case I myself would as the old saying goes "Dance with the one that brung ya." IMHO I would stay with what the manf. put on in the first place and travel down the road.

Herman

On 2/1/2019 at 1:59 PM, hermanmullins said:

volcom,

I am getting confused with all that has been said. You have 275-75R x  22.5 on the front and 275-70R x 22.5 on the rear correct? Are those the size the Manufacturer put on in the Factory? Many do. If that is the case I myself would as the old saying goes "Dance with the one that brung ya." IMHO I would stay with what the manf. put on in the first place and travel down the road.

Herman

Hi Herman,

What sizes you listed are what are suppose to be on the coach according to its sticker. The prior owner I bought it from put 295/75 on the coach all around  a year and half ago. The issue is the rims are to small for 295/75. 295 tires are suppose to have a minimum rim width of 8.25, the rims that are on it are only 7.50 inches wide.

Thanks volvolcom,

Now I am up to speed. I would do as Carl said, change to the correct size tire and see if you can sell the others or may be get something for them as an trade in where you get the new correct tires.

Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Herman