manholt

Super Bowl

We enjoyed the game. Few penalties. The Rams didn't belong there. Check the incompetence when a last minute Drew Breeze pass was interfered with and the same player also bonked the receiver helmet to helmet  (two penalties should have been called) during the NFC Championship. That would have finished the Rams.

Even if Brady sometimes comes across as a little snotty, he is quite the quarterback, and he now owns 6 rings. Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana  have 4 each.  History was maid. My two!😉

Question is...Will he play next season & will he have 7 before he retires? :blink:  I'm not a fan, but I respect his ability and would also not bet against him! 

You have to also give a lot of credit, to his defense and receivers! :)

Did anyone see Julian Edelman have his beard shaved off on the Ellen Degeneres' Fridays show? Ellen gave the Boys and Girls Club $10,000 dollars to do it and Julian matched it. The Boys and Girls club got $20,000 and she said she was going to auction off the hair for them also.

He isn't a bad looking young man. The coach told his players at the beginning of the season to put stuff away and think only of the game. He put his razor away.

Herman

4 hours ago, rfsod48 said:

Do you think that might be because he was mediocre when he played for Michigan.

Well, he peaked at the right time, although, no man is an island it's said.

Carl/ fly specks out of cow ____. I do not watch much college football, and when I do, it is usually Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida, SC. I have never watched a complete PENN State game although we have lived in PA for 42 years plus.

I figured that there was a reason for the late pick. Duh!' meant that a bunch of teams passed up an opportunity to buy up a cheapie ouarterback that might go somewhere and did he!