Sign in to follow this  
gozilla13

Sight & Sound

Greetings fellow Nomads, my name is gozilla and I own a 2008 Winnebago Sightseer 26p.

I have come to a decision that I need to totally redo my back up camera system and my antiquated radio. I was wondering if anyone had experience in tackling this kind of project or know where to send me that some advise may be available?

I know there are one and done systems on the market that handle both task in one unit and I don't mind moving in this direction.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Zilla

gonzilla13,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Probably the most knowledgeable people in the country on upgrading camera/monitor systems is: http://www.rvcams.com/

I would contact them with exactly what equipment you have now and what you want to improve/change. In most cases, they have adapters so that you can use existing wiring when replacing the  camera and/or monitor.

For the radio, I had mine replaced at Fry’s Electronics. There are other providers such as Best Buy. 

For the backup system, contact RVCAMS. They are located in Louisiana. A web search will find them. I have purchased 3 systems from them and am pleased with there service and helpfulness.