manholt

Elect Toilet "Red Light"!

Late last night, the dreaded "Red Light" came on!  We are parked at 50 amp, handicap, with no water or sewage h/u, in Perry. Normally, in a RV Park, we would back flush off park water, that would get rid of red for green and everything would function again! :P

Linda, came up with the idea off, disconnecting the outside shower head and place into back flush line.  Then using our own fresh water, with the pump, flush it...took about 2 minutes for red out, green on and I flushed toilet.  :wub:

18 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

She needs to send you outside to potty.

That would be a true statement for me too.  

Two toilets here, both Thetford macerators.

From what I have been told a pedal push flush toilet has to be seated over the black tank so it has a direct downward drop into the tank.  Macerator toilets can be anywhere. So I guess in Winnebago's wisdom of old craftsman the put the black tank in and then decided to put toilets in away from the black tank. 

Every time you flush a macerator toilet it is almost 1 gallon for the "little" flush, and a gallon or more for the "big" flush. We can go about 3 days maybe a wee bit more, without dumping the black tank. It is 51 gallons, but the grey is 71 gallons, go figure.

Your right.  We looked at a 44' Fleetwood Discovery yesterday, it had 2 "old fashion", pedal dump toilets, into 2 separate BW tanks, that join together into one!  Hugh shower, even for me.  Fit & finish was tight. Elect day/night shades, all elect coach.  Smart steering system, steering 13 degree tag, 450 Cummings, 30% more inside storage than mine, same for bay's...$398k !!! Show price...