gwestckd

Super C... Dynamax or Renegade or DP

We are new rver's and FMCA members and love our F450 C, but even though just two of us, we think as we travel more, we want more room and a "real" shower.  We looked at Renegade Verona in detail, but at the time, price was a big issue.  Any long term  (or relative new) owners of Super C's and previous owners of DP's that can give us your thoughts and decision process would be greatly appreciated.  We want to make this decision once.  Thanks for any feedback  

gwestckd, Welcome to the FMCA forums!

My wife and I were at the Philadelphia RV show two weeks ago and looked at the Renegade line up (and every other coach manufacture there also), we were both a bit surprised at the overall quality of Renegade and how it blew the competition away. I have a friend with an older Dynamax (2006) his coach is built fairly well, but Dynamax then and now are two different companies, Forest River owns them now.

1 minute ago, manholt said:

Joe.  REV owns Renegade & Koni !  

Learn something new every day! You wouldn't have know by the quality of the builds we looked at. 

I own a 1999 1816MG Renegade on a FL80 Freightliner chassis

Having a real truck the power train can be serviced everywhere 

I would love to have a new one but they are to rich for me 

On 3/13/2019 at 6:47 AM, jleamont said:

gwestckd, Welcome to the FMCA forums!

My wife and I were at the Philadelphia RV show two weeks ago and looked at the Renegade line up (and every other coach manufacture there also), we were both a bit surprised at the overall quality of Renegade and how it blew the competition away. I have a friend with an older Dynamax (2006) his coach is built fairly well, but Dynamax then and now are two different companies, Forest River owns them now.

We have a 2015 Dynamax DX3. It is a good quality rig but Forest River has been very poor providing service. Renegade is a step up in quality but worth it.

We had a used Mandalay diesel pusher for about 3 years, traded for a 2018 Jayco Seneca.  Love the Seneca, especially the way it drives!  Have no desire to go back to a DP.

well we just traded a forest river product for the Seneca, and I will never buy another forest river product ever, just me