mwking

Road Atlas

I got an email this morning about the new edition of the Road Atlas, and that sounded like something I should have, so I queued one up in my shopping cart, for the reasonable price of $17. Then I discovered the least costly shipping is $17.72 - $0.72 MORE THAN THE BOOK. Sorry, but I don't think it's a $34.72 value in today's world. 

They should be available at FMCA Conventions. At some conventions if you volunteer, you may earn a coupon that you can use in the FMCA Store to apply to the purchase of the atlas. 

A couple of months ago I ordered the Good Sam 2019 RV Travel guide...over 1,400 pages, $10 and free shipping.

37 minutes ago, FIVE said:

A couple of months ago I ordered the Good Sam 2019 RV Travel guide...over 1,400 pages, $10 and free shipping.

Can you provide a link for this?  I can't find it.  

I don't know where FIVE got it for only $10 - the link I posted was the best I could find so I posted it in case it helped someone. Perhaps a phone call to Good Sam will get more information.

2 hours ago, manholt said:

Or you get FMCA for a nickel more. :lol:  All a matter of MHO, I think GS maps are two busy..:(

Agreed! We use the FMCA atlas more.