bmiller260

Leaking hydraulic fluid from slide-out system

My Monaco Diplomat is in a repair shop getting serviced for a couple of minor issues. After six weeks, I get a call from the service rep, saying I have two leaky hydraulic fluid lines and a bad pressure regulator, on my slide-out system. I'm wondering if there is a fluid reservoir (maybe on the hydraulic pump) I can check to see if I've lost fluid. Like I stated, it took 6 weeks before they noticed a leak. I've had this coach for more than 3 years and have never seen a leak of any kind. I plan to go into this place soon to review what they've found. I'd love to know if there's something I can check to see the current fluid level.

Any advice is most appreciated.

Yes, if you do have hydraulic slides, you will have a reservoir.

But, replacing hydraulic lines is NOT that complex or expensive.

RVI quoted me a minimum of 16 hour @ $140.00 per hour plus parts to repair a leaking hose. I went to HWH and they did the repair for $281.00 complete. I would be suspect at any shop that took 6 weeks to complete minor repairs and then found something else to repair.

Herman

bmiller260.

HWH is a air/jack leveler manufacturer!  They also are used for slide outs, not just to keep coach level when camped.  Power Gear by Lippert is another manufacturer!