Sign in to follow this  
wildebill308

For those that are looking for a "Better Quality" class A

I had heard that Fortravel was doing some Provost conversions but had never seen one. So here is an example of the new Emperor Sauna Suite by Foretravel (45ESS)

New 2020 Prevost H3-45™ Emperor Sauna Suite by Foretravel (45ESS)

I thought I would post this so those looking could find this bargain. They have already discounted it $782,700. I don't think I need that big of a sauna.

Bill

I am totally in the wrong demographic groupe I just can't believe there are enough people out there saying "Heck yes I will spend up to $3,000,000 on a coach TODAY if it had a oversized sauna" . 

Bill

Prevost still refuses to put a no bar windshield in the front.  Their explanation is that sooner or later, you'll need a windshield replacement, and with a split windshield, only one side will need replacing.  I think if you can afford a Prevost, replacing a windshield would be no big deal.  Plus a no bar front windshield makes for a great view.

46 minutes ago, FIVE said:

Prevost still refuses to put a no bar windshield in the front.  Their explanation is that sooner or later, you'll need a windshield replacement, and with a split windshield, only one side will need replacing.  I think if you can afford a Prevost, replacing a windshield would be no big deal.  Plus a no bar front windshield makes for a great view.

The problem here is you are thinking like a RV owner not a bus company owner looking at cost of operation/maintenance

Bill

On 3/19/2019 at 1:39 PM, WILDEBILL308 said:

The problem here is you are thinking like a RV owner not a bus company owner looking at cost of operation/maintenance

Bill

Correct, I'm thinking like an RV owner and that's what an RV owner is paying Prevost for....a $2m top of the line RV...with no bar blocking the view!  I guarantee that Prevost owner could care less what  it costs to put a couple of windshields in his bus.

Wonder, how much is insurance?  Why can't you have a cockpit for long legs?  It has a Volvo C-13, 500 hp at 1,700 torque, why a Allison 6 speed, when the I-12 speed is an option?

Per Linda.  It has no Function!  Where do I put my meds & cloths?  Then what about yours?  No need for a washer/dryer. :ph34r:

13 hours ago, FIVE said:

Correct, I'm thinking like an RV owner and that's what an RV owner is paying Prevost for....a $2m top of the line RV...with no bar blocking the view!  I guarantee that Prevost owner could care less what  it costs to put a couple of windshields in his bus.

I suspect if you are in that group, you just say" I don't want a bar in the windshield, I don't care what it cost." 

Bill

6 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

I suspect if you are in that group, you just say" I don't want a bar in the windshield, I don't care what it cost." 

Bill

Agree...I imagine he would get just about anything he wants...or doesn't want on his RV.  If in the $2m range, what's another hundred thousand.