RVN-RN

Newbies to FMCA

Hello,

My wife and I just became members at the Perry rally. My wife is a traveling RN. I am the cook, mechanic, maid, shopper, chauffeur and rv service tech. We are from just outside Uvalde, Texas. We move from hospital to hospital every 3-6 months. She is currently working in Albany, Georgia. 

During our stays, we like to take mini trips to go sightseeing. 

We have a 3596RE Heartland Big Country pulled by an 04 Dodge 3500 Cummins. We travel with 3 small dogs. 

Once I figure out how, I'll post a few pics. 

Welcome to FMCA and the Forum! :)  Hope you had a good time in Perry, we where there also!

Someone will see your request of a one night stay in Biloxi, that knows more than I.  We stay in Milton, FL and Cajun Palms in Henderson, LA., Going E or W. Can't get enough of Cajun cooking! :wub:

Cajun Palms, 80% pull thru, level cement slab, all paved roads, $35 night & that includes tax...no reservation needed during week!  Weekends is booked solid for months in advance.  Big Resort, just off I-10.  USA Crawfish Barn is next door! 

3 hours ago, RVN-RN said:

Once I figure out how, I'll post a few pics. 

Welcome again to the forum! Very simple to post pictures, load the pictures on your computer, look down at the bottom of your post,

then click choose files, browse to the picture that you want to post, click on the file/files that you want to post.