Sign in to follow this  
gelsw

leaks

Have 2 leaks in plumbing, both where a pvc connector cracked. No markings on connector but pic below. Hose is 1/2" F.I.P., what ever that is. Can not find anyplace that sells the connector, Menards has the hose. The brand on the hose is JB Products, their site no longer lists the hose.

2013 Thor Tuscany 42WX

Can anyone help??

google_photos_pinwheel.png

AGF-l7_XUX_3UfrnDe6YctmcgrDj0_VM-upI_qBh6QQC=s80-cc

Gary Elswick shared a photo with you 

AF1QipOtPyCnEA_Msh1lNmvdxjLTzGWrmOd6ltQNdLTt=s512-p-qv=p5el5dlu4kc97c1eva15179ak3g88640d,m=b7929d56d51c205ef690672b29a06cb9,x=,t=25-iv430?key=cEppZG1EQ3pFOVpzUXlKOEZsZU41YWRjVEU5cUdB

View photo

You received this mail because Gary Elswick shared these photos with you. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications of shared photos, unsubscribe here.

Get the Google Photos app

google_play_badge.png

appstore_badge.png

Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

The hoses and the fittings look like standard adapter hoses used to install faucets or the tank on a toilet. The male male fitting between probably could be replaced with a brass nipple. You may need to put seals inside, but I the adapter hoses have a seals. 

Flex hose & fitting... any hardware store, from Ace to Home depot & Lowe's has them...I replaced all my valves, fitting"s and ball valves with brass!  Take your picture with you and if you need suggestions on DIY...they will tell you! 

Good luck!

4 hours ago, shortbus said:

Hose is 1/2" F.I.P., what ever that is.

Actually FIP means female iron pipe, and it is 1/2 inch pipe size. Yes almost any hardware or building supply has them, but 1/2 inch is used on kitchen or vanity plumbing. 3/4 is the size used on toilets.

shortbus, is there any big reason you need a hand removable connection right there? If not you can easily replace it with a brass connector. 

Bill