Sign in to follow this  
tropper

Wholesale warranties

We have used wholesale Warranties in the past we just received a Quote and is it through a company called Extended  Elite in Utah . There BBB rating is A+ has anyone heard of them or used them ? Thanks

tropper.  Welcome to the Forum!

I would call Wholesale Warranties and ask them!  I have never done business with either!  Only extended warranty I have used in the past 52 years of RV'g...is Cummins! :)

8 hours ago, tropper said:

We have used wholesale Warranties in the past we just received a Quote and is it through a company called Extended  Elite in Utah . There BBB rating is A+ has anyone heard of them or used them ? Thanks

Welcome to the forum. What are you wanting to get a extended warranty on? 

If you add your RV to your signature it will help to get better answers and save retyping the information.;)

Bill

Steve, why pay for warranty, you all ready have it?!  If you want it, wait until after your warranty runs out...I don't believe in it.  They get rich on my $$$.  Stick the cost in a mutual fund.

Congrats on your new Tiffin!!!

That's the direction we are going to go because I found out that the Cummins Engine and Transmission have warranties  for 5 years and the Platform is 3, and all else for the Tiffin is 1. thanks for the replies.

11 hours ago, tropper said:

That's the direction we are going to go because I found out that the Cummins Engine and Transmission have warranties  for 5 years and the Platform is 3, and all else for the Tiffin is 1. thanks for the replies.

I would start a savings account so if you do need something (you will always have maintenance type expenses) you will have a little extra money. For example you will need to replace your tires in 7 years.

I will be in your backyard  mid June. We generally stay at Worden Pond Family Campground.

Bill