Sign in to follow this  
srmcgehee

2001 Fleetwood Bounder

I need help with my 2001 Fleetwood Bounder's control panel. I can't seem to find the fuse panel for my control panel. I changed out the momentary switch for my LP indicator and now nothing works. So can't see tank levels , LP level and battery charge levels.

Welcome.

When you installed the new switch, did you take a picture before disconnecting the wires?  Sounds like you forgot the ground wire.  Or crossed the wires. All my control panel fuses are behind the panel, also some in first bay, under driver seat.

SR. Welcome to the Forum..

I changed out the momentary switch for my LP indicator and now nothing works. So can't see tank levels , LP level and battery charge levels.

• The wiring information on these units is weak to none. So working on them can require time laying on you back with a meter and note pad, plus a camera if one is handy!  
  •    The fact that only the LP Level did not work and now everything is DEAD sounds like an open ground or loss of power( could have shorted out the 12 volt supply or you lost the 12 volt  or ground connection. The display power for these displays is often an inline style fuse. that taps into a common 12 volt coach supply, because they work with the ignition switch off.
  • I have worked on them, but it is a tight spot to work and often it is best to remove the front drivers side set to get to things. This can turn into a time consuming and detailed process.SO pulling pushing on the harness energetically is not advised. Work methodically .

Rich.

The LP system was the only not working before - so start in that area to look for the current problem.